based on double occupancy
Reserve Your Spot
are not included, everything else is!
- Valle de Cocora
- Santa Rosa
Why Book With Us?
- Small groups, personal attention
- Select Accomodations
- Quality staff, quality services
- Special meal plans (vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free)
- All local transfers included
Experience your vacation in person
We refrain from booking rides longer than 3-4 hours (most rides to activities are less than 1 hour) to maximize the enjoyment of your vacation. We believe in experiencing Colombia, its beauty, and culture in person and not from the window of a bus. When possible, we also walk to close-by destinations and prefer city walking tours to keep us outdoors, active, and in-touch with nature and the local culture.
Discover the heart of Colombia among quaint coffee villages, get pampered in Andean hot springs, and Salsa the night away Caleño style!
- Hike through majestic cloud forests
- Explore charming small-town streets, historic town squares, quaint artisan shops, exquisite restaurants and cafes
- Salsa lessons
- Visit Cali's best salsa clubs
- Swim in Andean hot springs
- City tours: Cali, Armenia, Manizales
- Coffee plantation tour
- Botanical Garden and Butterfly Conservatory tour
- Bamboo Learning Center tour
- Visit a family-owned self-sustained farm
For your comfort and convenience, all meals are included:
- 13 Breakfasts, 12 Lunches, 13 Dinners
Click here for special meal plans (vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free)
Please inform us of any allergies or special dietary needs when booking.
- 6 nights hotels
- 4 nights country farm house
- 3 nights small-town bed and breakfast
- Airport transfers to and from airports
- Transportation between all cities & towns listed as destinations
- Transportation to all included activities, destinations, and accommodations
- Day 1
- Cali - fly in, dinner reception, explore San Antonio at night
- Fly into the city known for its hot and sensual salsa dance rhythm! After settling in, we head out to explore the amazing night atmosphere of San Antonio.
- Day 2
- Cali walking city tour, salsa lessons, salsa night!
- After breakfast we invite you to enjoy a fascinating walking tour of the city's vibrant center. Then after a scrumptious lunch we head out for private Salsa lessons, and get ready for our night out in Cali!
- Day 3
- Head to coffee region, Armenia city tour
- This morning we leave Cali and start our journey into the absolutely breathtaking coffee growing region of Colombia, the Eje Cafetero. We start with lunch and a tour of Armenia (capital of Quindío) and then head for the beautiful farm where we will be staying.
- Day 4
- Free day on the farm
- We enjoy a relaxing day on the farm, where we can lounge by the pool, walk among the plantations, explore the bamboo forest, or bird-watch.
- Day 5
- Visit the Botanical Gardens and Butterfly Conservatory, the Bamboo Learning Center
- Today we embark on a gorgeous day starting with a complete tour of the beautiful Botanical Gardens and Butterfly Conservatory. After lunch we head to the fascinating Guadua Learning Center to learn about the beautiful giant bamboo that adorns the region.
- Day 6
- Relaxing morning, coffee tour, visit to Quimbaya
- After lunch we go to visit a coffee plantation and learn about the process, then we head to the lovely town of Quimbaya, where we spend the afternoon breathing in the small-town life.
- Day 7
- Visit a self-sustained, family-owned farm, National Coffee Park, then head to the colonial town of Filandia
- In the morning we visit an organic, self-sustaining farm with innovative ideas in conservation and resource management. Then we visit the National Coffee Park before heading to the colonial village of Filandia, where we enjoy spectacular mountain views.
- Day 8
- Hiking in the cloud forests of Valle de Cocora
- We head up and into the national park of Valle de Cocora, a place so unique it boasts 60-meter tall palm trees, beautiful orchids, and towering mountains covered by the most incredible assortment of vegetation and trees you will ever see!! We later head to the town everybody falls in love with, Salento.
- Day 9
- Free day in Salento
- Guests are free to enjoy the day exploring this magnificent, colonial town, perusing the colourful little shops, stores, and cafes.
- Day 10
- Head to the Andean city of Manizales, city tour
- After breakfast we head out for the gorgeous Andean city of Manizales, where we have a city tour and enjoy the rest of the day.
- Day 11
- Free day in Manizales
- Free day in Manizales to visit Parque Nacional Natural Los Nevados* (optional), a nature reserve* (optional), hot springs* (optional), or just enjoy the spectacular city.
- Day 12
- Hot Springs of San Vicente
- We pamper ourselves in the hot spring of San Vicente set deep within the Andes mountains.
- Day 13
- Head back to Cali
- We stop in Cartago for an interesting tour of a factory of hand made crafts before heading back to Cali.
- Day 14
- Fly out
- Fly out
info [at] colombiaworldtours [dot] com
gerente [at] colombiaworldtours [dot] com
Calle 4 Bis No. 13-71, Torre 2, Suite 801
Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
+1 (647) 800 8227
+57 (6) 316 1920